Decisions is a rapidly growing software company (>50% growth/year for the last 3 years) that has just completed a $40MM investment round. We are seeking energetic sales consultants to help continue our successful growth. This is a high activity, highly rewarding and heavily compensated position.
This position includes excellent, lucrative compensation plan in addition to the base salary. With proven success and demonstrated leadership, comes the opportunity for career advancement within a growing company.
New team member will be responsible for managing sales opportunities from initial product demo through contract execution.
- Most leads provided by lead development team, but must also be willing to utilize software tools provided to hunt new leads.
- Work within the sales organization “hunting” and prospecting, identifying, qualifying, and developing strategies to win opportunities Utilizing effective methods such as cold-calling.
- Developing and managing sales related projects
- Delivering software demonstrations with sales engineer via web meetings and customer location visits
- Calculating and capturing ROI, responding to RFP/proposal requests, and providing an overall end to end business solution to address the client’s high level business needs.
- The annual quota of $1M in new annual revenue will be achieved by lead generation, consultative solution-based sales abilities, negotiation skills, and diligent follow up and follow through.
Skills Required for Position
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior technical sales experience
- Minimum of three years of strategic sales experience targeting C-Levels
- Experience selling to large corporations and presenting to individuals at all levels (ex. operations, finance, marketing, HR, legal, IT, C-levels)
- 20-40% overnight travel to meet with clients or visit headquarters in Chesapeake VA.
- Solution-oriented, consultative sales approach
- Provides a “faster ramp up” period and access to resources
- Complete understanding of the sales process
- Superior communication and negotiation skills; ability to act as a business partner to clients
- Superb presentation skills (PowerPoint and software demonstrations)
- Comfortable clearly and eloquently presenting solutions to executive levels and corporate officers
- Strong leadership capabilities to take on additional leadership roles and activities
- Capable of generating and sharing breakthrough ideas
- Ability to write professional RFI and RFP Responses and Proposals
- Proactive, forward looking, and able to maintain a long-term, big-picture view
- Able to plan for changes, obstacles, and external forces
- Must be a team player
For more info, please email and include a resume along with a brief paragraph describing why you are interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chesapeake, VA or Central/Eastern USA
Required education: Bachelor’s
Information Technology: 3-5 years
Sales Support: 3-5 years