We are a small, privately owned software company that builds software for enterprises. Our product allows people to build and maintain workflow and tasking processes that automate all kinds of manual processes. This product is like a graphical programming language.
We are looking for a new team member to join our Professional Services team as a Project Lead.
This is a team that writes new software for our customers using our graphical programming language. You will be leading members of this team as they create new software for our customers.
Experience with software development or debugging software is required for this job.
Technical software skills:
- Familiar/comfortable with databases (especially MS SQL) and web services
- Understand the concept of Single Sign-On (via things like like SAML, AD, Okta, etc)
- Well-versed in SDLC concepts and practices like defining and running test cases, promoting from dev to qa to UAT to prod, using a code repository with branches
- Able to think through developing scalable software (at least know the right questions to ask)
- Good at troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
- Know how to report bugs/issue to a development team of grumpy coders
- Able to research and resolve your own issues
- Able to ask for help when you are stuck for too long
- Able to prioritize features
- Time management skills
- Able to interpret business requirements into technical designs/specs
- Experience with agile development is a plus, but not necessarily required
- Ability to motivate and lead the project devs, keeping them involved and invested in learning the business process and the technical design.
For more info, please email and include a resume along with a brief paragraph describing why you are interested in being a Project Lead.
Job Type: Full-time