Decisions is a rapidly growing software company (>50% growth/year for the last 3 years) that has just completed a $40MM investment round. We are seeking energetic sales engineers to help continue our successful growth. This is a high activity, highly rewarding and heavily compensated position.
This position includes excellent compensation plan in addition to the base salary. With proven success and demonstrated leadership, comes the opportunity for career advancement within a growing company.
New team member will be responsible for conducting software demos, software working sessions with customers, building proofs-of-concept, and delivering these proofs-of-concept to key executive decision-makers.
- Conduct live on-line software demos with prospective clients.
- Work within the sales organization to help understand end-user requirements, our value proposition and then accurately prove out our value during a proof-of-concept build.
- Understand business processes so as to properly scope and build a proof-of-concept.
- Delivering software demonstrations with sales engineer via web meetings and customer location visits.
- Conduct working sessions with prospective clients and take part in technical “deep dives”.
- Be willing to travel to present live in front of prospective clients and conduct product training when needed.
Skills Required for Position
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior technical experience
- Experience presenting to large corporations and presenting to individuals at all levels (ex. operations, finance, marketing, HR, legal, IT, C-levels)
- 20-40% overnight travel to meet with clients or visit headquarters in Chesapeake VA.
- Solution-oriented, consultative sales approach
- Provides a “faster ramp up” period and access to resources
- Complete understanding of the sales process
- Superior communication skills; ability to act as a business partner to clients
- Superb presentation skills
- Comfortable clearly and eloquently presenting solutions to executive levels and corporate officers
- Strong leadership capabilities to take on additional leadership roles and activities
- Capable of generating and sharing breakthrough ideas
- Proactive, forward looking, and able to maintain a long-term, big-picture view
- Able to plan for changes, obstacles, and external forces
- Must be a team player
For more info, please email and include a resume along with a brief paragraph describing why you are interested in this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chesapeake, VA or Central/Eastern USA
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Information Technology: 3-5 years